Let's see... I was born in 1996, moved only once, but stayed in the same town. I have two brothers, one older and one younger. The older one is in college, the younger is in middle school. When I was younger, you could say my grades were... inadequate. But now I'm better, I think. Well, my work habit hasn't changed, but I think it's just a matter of getting used to it. I started writing in Eighth Grade, thanks to my kind English teacher, whom of which almost every Eighth grade guy, myself included, thought was hot, and I continue writing even today. I won in 2011, though to be honest, the finished product sucks. It's so bad, I don't think I'd be able to edit my way out of that one. So now, here I am. I'm a junior in high school, ready to participate in NaNoWriMo.
And that's about it.
- Manhattan Beach, California
- Procrastinating, Playing Videogames, Writing, Watching TV, Listening to Music, Pole Vaulting
- Favorite noveling music:
- Music by: Fightstar, Wolves at the Gate, Brighter Than a Thousand Suns, Alexisonfire, The Wrecking Coast, The Recieving End of Sirens, Olafur Arnolds, Linkin Park, Eisley, Paramore, Breaking Benjamin, Evanescence, Sara Bareilles, Ray LaMontagne
- Favorite books or authors:
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, Anna Dressed in Blood(Along with the sequel) by Kendare Blake, Ashfall by Mike Mullin, The Lord of the Rings Trilogy by J.R.R Tolkien, The Demonata Series by Darren Shan