I’m a mom of four cute kids—two girls and two boys. I have an amazing husband, three cats, and five chickens. My first novel, WRONG NUMBER was awarded Outstanding Book of the Year from the League of Utah Writers and was also a 2010 Whitney Finalist. My NaNo novel from last year, CALLER ID will be released March 2012. I'm also the author of a nonfiction book, "Lost Children: Coping with Miscarriage for Latter Day Saints". I was born and raised in the rural farmlands of southern Idaho and I like to work over my tiny piece of field AKA garden each year. I love motivational speaking, reading, running, singing and playing the piano. After graduating from Utah State University, my husband and I moved our family to Utah County. Visit my blog at www.rachellewrites.blogspot.com to learn more about upcoming books.
- Running, Reading, Mommy of 4, stamping/card-making, cooking, sewing, gardening
- Favorite noveling music:
- Rascal Flatts, Taylor Swift, Train, Goo Goo Dolls
- Stay-at-home Mom & Writer
- Favorite books or authors:
- Lately it's Sarah Addison Allen, Kate DiCamillo, Ally Condie--it has a lot to do with what I'm reading at the moment.