I can either be egotistical and assume you are reading this because you want to get to know me, or I can be realistic and assume you are reading this because it's either noodle around on Nanowrimo or do something productive.
Let's go with egotistical.
I've done (and won) Nano these two years hence. I've gone out of the country more than once (but never to Mexico or Canada, strangely enough). I travel. A lot. I'm traveling this November. Yeah, we'll see how that goes. Last time that happened, I had 6 days worth of laundry and a 6,000 word deficit when I got home.
Fezzes, stetsons, and bowties are cool (because the Doctor said so). Always bring a towel and don't forget 42. Harry Potter, Hunger Games, and Doctor Who are my passions. As in, I'm a walking, talking, encyclopedia about these subjects.
Fantasy is my favorite genre. Math is my favorite (and best) "subject." I like jeans.
And now it's time for the "real" author bio, because it's either noodle around on Nanowrimo or do something productive!
ReadySetWrite has been writing ever since she can remember. It was always a casual habit, here and there, until she discovered NaNoWriMo. She has participated in (and won) NaNo since 2010. She hopes this novel will finally be the one that gets THE END written. The idea for this novel came about with a necklace Ready received for Christmas one year. Ready has homes in Hogsmeade and New New York that she lives in with her family, a large quantity of yarn, and an elephant named Tennant.
- Hogsmeade or New New York, depending on the timestream
- Reading, writing, knitting, being awesome, playing guitar, drawing, math, and dying my hair.
- Favorite noveling music:
- Taylor Swift, Hey Monday, Paramore, Wicked the Original Broadway Soundtrack, Brave Film Score, Train, Avril Lavigne, P!nk, Adam Lambert, Maroon 5, and others in that vein.
- Favorite books or authors:
- J. K. Rowling, Suzanne Collins, Christopher Paolini, Angie Sage, L. M. Montgomery, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Diana Wynne Jones, Jonathan Stroud, Michelle Zink, Terry Pratchett, Douglas Adams, Cinda Williams Chima, Markus Zusak, Trenton Lee Stewart, and many more.