I had no life to speak of, then I got one, it made me fail NaNo '10 (but not the school year. Somehow this seems of little importance for redeeming purposes of said life) and I threw it away. And there you have: 19 years of indolence.
- Porto, Portugal
- Doing nothing (it's exhausting and requires a lot of expertise).
- Favorite noveling music:
- Random playing of everything instrumental
- Student of mindfucking stuff.
- Favorite books or authors:
- "Venice" by Jan Morris; Douglas Adams, Umberto Eco, oh look I have a Goodreads profile: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/2262288-denise