I've wanted to write ever since Mrs. Brown's 5th grade class. I've been writing ever since with mixed results. My biggest success so far came when I published my first book, "Shipwrecks of Coos County," earlier this year. The book offers a photographic history of shipwrecks along the southern Oregon coast and around the two main bodies of water, the Coos Bay and the Coquille River. I also publish a lot of my casual/practice articles online on HubPages. I use the pen name "reprieve26" for my online writing.
This will be my first NaNoWriMo and I'm really looking forward to it! I also created a sponsorship page (which will benefit The Office of Letters and Light) in order to help support this program. Wish me luck! I'll be attempting the novel writing challenge while also working a day job. This is going to be interesting!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my profile!
H. S. Contino (aka "Reprieve26")
- Oregon Coast
- writing, reading, gardening, crafts, home repair/maintenance
- Favorite noveling music:
- depends on my mood-- lately it's been a lot of country music
- Sponsorship URL:
- Small business owner; Crafter and Writer
- Favorite books or authors:
- Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series (she cracks me up!)