I decided to join NaNo-mania in 2010, 3 days before the start because my daughter, then my husband and 2 of our best family friends were doing it and I didn't want to be left out! I work at the busiest store in town so I was surprised to have written 16,042 words my first year. My second year I wrote 34,604 words. Not sure if I can actually get 50,000 words this year but my goal is to at least surpass last years wordcount. First year I flew by the seat of my pants - Last year I had a story outline and I decided that works best for me so this year I have a storyline all planned out. Hoping that will save me time that I can devote to actually putting the words to paper! My second story I started last year will be totally rewritten this year and I'm really excited to get started - I can't wait!
- Moses Lake, Washington
- Quilting, Reading, Genealogy, crocheting, Sewing, Family, NaNo!
- Favorite noveling music:
- Josh Groban, Orla Fallon, John McDermott, Hayley Westenra, Jonathan and Charlotte, Andrea Bocelli
- Sales associate; Scentsy Independent Consultant and Zazzle shop owner
- Favorite books or authors:
- Tolkien, Steve Berry, Angie Sage, Michael Scott, JKRowling