I'm a younger writer, but I love to do just that almost above anything else. I first picked up writing from my older sister at the age of eight. My sister started writing in her teens and continues to write on the same book to this day. She doesn't plan to get published, but I have high hopes for my work.
This year I have struggled to get a number of ideas out on paper. I reached a hefty 7k words, but lost motivation quickly. Instead, I tried something completely new. With my first morbid comedy ever written as long as a novel, my greatest friend and significant other told me that I needed to do something that fit my personality all along. With sketches of Slinks strewn about my cubicle at work, I just had a feeling that a story needed to be written. I needed to put my ideas into words rather than silly pictures of freakish demons wearing business suits.
- Under your bed... waiting...
- Collecting feathers, sketching, angels, demons, scaleys, snakes, and writing of course!
- Favorite noveling music:
- Zektbach, Industrial, Symphonic Electronica, Celtic, Flute, Harp, and Classical Piano
- Communications Assistant for CaptionCall
- Favorite books or authors:
- Harry Potter, A Spell for Chameleon, Split Infinity, The Giver, Escape from Exile, A Tale from Dimwood Forest series, Cell, and The Darkangel series, J.K. Rowling, Piers Anthony, Avi, Tamora Pierce, Meridith Anne Pierce, Stephen King, Dean Koontz, Max Brooks, and my sis.