I'm a misfit. I have no idea what I want to do with my life. I like to make people smile. I love my friends. I'm shy. I wish on stars.
I am also one of those rare people on whom caffeine seems to have no effect. (Not that it exactly matters, because I dislike coffee and several kinds of caffeinated soda.) This should make Nanowrimo interesting.
I used to be under the account WeTellTheStory, but got sick of my username so I made this one. (The new name is a nod to the scene in which my 2010 Nano novel finally took on a life of its own.)
- If you don't know, I'M not going to tell you. :-)
- Reading, kittycats, the Muppets, computers, hugs
- Favorite noveling music:
- Either instrumental stuff or albums I have semi-memorized, for writing to. My favorite band is Carbon Leaf.
- Favorite books or authors:
- Nicola Griffith, Sarah Waters, Tamora Pierce, Philip Pullman, Brandon Sanderson