The novel I want to get out of me right now is called "Secrets & Lies In El Salvador". After that, my writing could go in any number of directions, both fiction & nonfiction. All my work and interests have some sort of political bent. I want to make this world a better place and I believe the way for that to happen, there needs to be more justice and equality in the world.
I hope to make a difference with my writing. I would also like to help others make a difference. Even if they only want to write for their own health, I would like to help make that happen for people.
- Chula Vista, CA (10 miles So. of San Diego)
- writing, reading, gardening, traveling, learning, discussing progressive politics, learning about other cultures
- Favorite noveling music:
- depends on what I'm writing and when
- Favorite books or authors:
- book-"The Help" authors-JCOates, Isabel Allende, Gabriel Garcia Marguez, James Baldwin