I'm a 19 year old socially awkward mess.
My characters always fall into the trap of being sarcastic anti-heroes and I find myself unwilling to stray from it. But being unwilling does't change the fact that I'm going to anyway.
I keep lots of animals, I horse ride, and I'm a comic book nerd.
My writing obsession began when I was 13 years old and discovered the fantastic world of fanfiction.
Hopefully some day I can pursue a career as an author, until then I will simply lurk online and write a novel-length story once a year with some short stories in-between.
In 2011 I unfortunately couldn't complete nanowrimo, as halfway through the month my beloved dog of 12 years passed away. I wasn't fit to continue, but this year I am back with a vengeance.
- Horse riding, animal keeping, crying over fictional characters, etc.
- Favorite noveling music:
- I will literally listen to anything, but movie soundtracks are my preferred backing tracks while I write.
- Full time pain in the ass.
- Favorite books or authors:
- I like sci-fi, fantasy and adventure novels, with the occasional horror thrown in for variety.