Girl. 1991. Norway and all over.
I have a long-running, never-ending love affair with the ocean and hopes and dreams are what I thrive on, my relentless way of sticking to them a part of my personality that I hope will never fade. Photography has become a part of me, the love of capturing moments and emotions, situations. Memories. What I want to spend my life doing.
I find writing to be much the same, and have loved it for longer than pictures, but it's been a while. After my life straightened out and became less of an emotional roller-coaster I couldn't write for a year, but I think I'm back now!
- Photography, the Oslo Red Cross search and rescue corps, movies, reading, making documentaries... The list goes on.
- Favorite noveling music:
- Anything I don't have to think about. Brian Eno, Explosions in the sky, Max Richter, The XX...
- Media and Communications Student
- Favorite books or authors:
- Neil Gaiman, Haruki Murakami, Tolkien, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close - Jonathan Safran Foer, The End of Mr. Y by Scarlett Thomas, The Castle by Kafka, The Dark Matter Triology, Veronika by Nicholas Christopher, HGTTG...