I'm a SAHM with 3 lovely boys, 2 cats, 1 dog, and a husband. He is in the Army but is currently home, thank goodness. :-)
I decided to tackle NaNo this year out of the blue. I got those wonderful emails reminding me it was starting and I came out to see what was happening this year. I'm happy to say that I have decided to try when, after my 2nd or 3rd visit, a story idea came to mind. I'm looking forward to starting it as I've already done a brief outline of the book. Now, as soon as I can find the notebook I wrote that in, I'll be golden.
- Wherever the Army sends us, USA
- quilting, playing lame Facebook games, beading, reading, knitting
- Favorite noveling music:
- Softer music that fades into the background
- Favorite books or authors:
- Sharon Shinn, Paula Volsky, Christopher Paolini, John Flanagan, C.S. Friedman