My name is Hayley Gross, hello everyone ^_^! I really enjoy writing in the novel format, exploring historical settings mostly, but I would also really like to use my anthropological knowledge to also write fantasy and science fiction if a story arises.
I've been writing from about eight years of age, since then my writing has always come in novel length pieces. However, due to years so self consciousness and nervousness I have yet to actually finish a novel. My hope is that NanoWrimo will help me finally accomplish this big goal.
I'll mostly be a rebel for my Nano projects. I've been wanting to participate in NanoWrimo for years, but since I've been working on my current novel since I was thirteen I didn't think I could participate because I would be working on my long continuing novel, but since I found out about the rebel status, I'm really excited to participate and cheer on fellow Nanos!
Best Wishes and Good Luck Everyone!
- Beaverton, Oregon
- writing papers & novels, history, manga, reading, drawing,
- Favorite noveling music:
- Apocalypticia, Metalic, Florence and the Machine, soundtracks, Rasputina, Loreena Mckennit, mediaeval Baebes, Rammstien, and many more.
- Student at Portland State University
- Favorite books or authors:
- The Stand (Steven King), The Mistborn Trilogy (Brandon Sanderson), The Tamir Triad, Catherine Called Birdy, The Midwife's Apprentice, Matilda Bone (Karen Kushman), The Crystal Cave (Mary Steward), The Edge on the Sword (Rebecca Tingle) The Dune Chronicles