I once said that if I can't write, I can't breathe.
Writer, blogger, and PhD candidate at UP Diliman. Since joining NaNoWriMo I have not only written three novels, but I have completed one screenplay, became a third-party beta reader for a soon-to-be-published series, and taken on a few freelance blogging gigs. Also, I tend to spend a lot of time on Twitter looking at schmoopy pictures of my crushes.
NaNoWriMo 2010 (November) - World on a Plate - WIN
Camp NaNoWriMo 2011 (July) - Nominated - WIN (finished on October 2011; adapted for Script Frenzy)
NaNoWriMo 2011 (November) - Her Name Is Veronica - WIN
Script Frenzy 2012 (April) - Nominated (adaptation) - WIN
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/stella_meimei
- within the UP system, between Diliman and Los Banos
- Food, running, baseball, tennis, movies
- Favorite noveling music:
- Indie rock, R&B, dance music in general
- Full time graduate student
- Favorite books or authors:
- Kazuo Ishiguro, David Mitchell, Peter Mayle, Agatha Christie