I live in Saint Paul, Minnesota. I've been writing since I was a little kid, though happily my stories have gotten better over the years and aren't nearly as overwrought as they used to be. I have a wonderful husband who indulges me by reading the things I write, and two lovely cats named Baby and Kasha. I hope to be a librarian someday, but what I would REALLY like to do is get some things published. Like Jack says in SIDEWAYS, 'Get it published, and get it into libraries'. I agree with that ethos.
- Saint Paul, MN
- Reading, cooking, playing with my cats, watching movies, photography, psychology
- Favorite noveling music:
- So many different things. It really depends on the scene I'm writing.
- Library Page, Interpreter for the MN Historical Society
- Favorite books or authors:
- Lord of the Rings, A Clockwork Orange, Dracula, Watchmen, Life of Pi, Shogun, To Kill a Mockingbird, Wicked, Mirror Mirror, His Dark Materials, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, A Confederacy of Dunces, The God of Small Things, The Neverending Story, Anne of Green Gables, Mrs. Frisbee and the Rats of NIMH, Redwall, Memoirs of a Geisha, Sideways, Middlesex, Darkly Dreaming Dexter, The Plot Against America, The Road, Make LOVE! The Bruce Campbell Way, JRR Tolkien, Gregory Maguire, Cormac McCarthy, Alan Moore, Jeff Lindsay, Ann Rule. Lucy Maude Montgomery