I'm a fire sheep and a Scorpio. My Dharma name is Karma Chang Cholb Drolma but you can call me "Angie."
This year's novel was inspired by the unusually large number of funerals I have been attending this year. I also took advantage of a neighbor who is in the funeral business and a friend who is a funeral director.
I am also a writer (meaning I have been paid and published.) But so far, I have only published articles in the nursing and communications fields. I didnt finish last year's novel by November 30. But I did finish before Jan 2012. So still feel like a winner!
This year's NaNoWriMo draft, "The Showing" will be my third novel.
- Pickerington, Ohio (south-east Columbus area)
- Travel, Hiking, Dogs, Dharma practice, healthy living
- Favorite noveling music:
- Early morning stillness, ambient new age, or whatever might be a good soundtrack to the movie in my mind.
- Sponsorship URL:
- Registered Nurse, Learning Consultant, Motivational Interviewing Champion
- Favorite books or authors:
- The Pavilion of Women, A Salty Piece of Land, Native Tongue, Persuasion, The Scarlet Letter , Buck, Buffett, Hiasan, Austen, Hawthorne (and me)