I'm a student in Springfield, Missouri, studying English and writing. I do improv and I like telling jokes so my goal is to get into an MFA program in writing in Chicago and then take improv classes and maybe try to get an internship at the Onion, and then somehow I will take those three disparate aspects of my life and let them coalesce into a sensible, well thought out career.
This is probably the year when I've put the most effort into this author bio.
- Springfield, Missouri
- improv, games, eating macaroni and cheese
- Favorite noveling music:
- conor oberst, sufjan stevens, john darnielle, the apples in stereo, swans, assorted other hipster-type music I guess
- I revise papers for people at my college.
- Favorite books or authors:
- I have pretty much spent this whole year reading David Foster Wallace but I also like a ton of other authors and I will feel bad if I exclude any of them so just imagine dozens of names here.