Actually, I'm a Mouse.
I friend all over, all the time. If that bothers you and you don't want to be listed as my writing buddy, PM me and I'll remove you from the list.
Usually, I friend for (at least) one of four reasons:
1. I like your novel idea / novel info / excerpt
2. You seem cool based on your author info or based on comments in the forums
3. Your icon is cool
4. I know you IRL (you'll probably know if this is the case)
NaNoWriMo 2011 Desktop Wallpaper/Calendar at my website.
I have Dreamwidth invite codes if anyone wants one--first come first serve, by nanomail. (8 available)
2005: (Untitled) (Ugh)
2006: Clockwork (Ugh)
2007: Anthology of Short Stories (nowhere near done)
2008: Assert Without Proof (Win! I should probably finish the story.)
2009: Give up the Ghost (I should probably come back to this one sometime.)
2010: (did 2010 even happen?)
2011: The Last Wizard (working title) (I... I don't know.)
2012: (I was dead at the time)
2013: THE FUTURE!?
- Fort Collins, CO, USA
- Drawing, reading, music, math, engineering, art, good food, computers, comics, languages, etc.
- Favorite noveling music:
- Electrical engineer
- Favorite books or authors:
- many, many