sadly, my ML days are over, and i don't think i will be participating in nanowrimo anymore either. i need to focus on quality over quantity now, and am working on publishing one of the many novels i've completed through nanowrimo.
with a small child at home, and a freelance editing/writing career that's really starting to take off, i just don't have the time to dedicate to something as demanding as nanowrimo.
i will still be here to offer moral support for all the nanoers out there, and i specialize in editing fiction (visit my website for details) if you want some help cleaning up your newly minted nano novel.
good luck everyone!
- halloween, doctor who, reading, hiking, gardening, playing with dogs, tv and movies, dessert, sparkly things, sewing, weight training, kickboxing, how damn fast my baby is growing
- Favorite noveling music:
- loud and angry, with some occasional classical thrown in for fun
- freelance editor/writer, mum
- Favorite books or authors:
- the raven ring by patricia c wrede, the dark tower series by stephen king, the odd thomas series by dean koontz, the hitch hiker's guide to the galaxy by douglas adams, jrr tolkien, stephen king, richard bach, douglas adams