Hello everyone! Nice to meet you~
I decided to take this challenge back in 2011 because some of my friends were doing this also. Furthermore, I enjoy writing and I wanted to try something different that would lead me to searching my limits and going beyond them.
I have a bad habit of trying to make things perfect, so I thought this challenge might acually serve me well. I'd have to force myself to just write and not to think too much of what or how I write.
I wasn't wrong. It really worked, and my first NaNo became the first complete novel I've ever written. And oh how proud I am for having been able to do that.
A bit about me:
I'm a cheery and quite odd-ish girl from Finland who likes to do all kinds of random stuff. I'm a bit shy with new people IRL, but once you get to know me I can be very talkative. My native language is Finnish and besides that I speak fluent English, understandable German, simple Swedish and a little Japanese.
- Around Helsinki area, Finland
- Singing, Japan-related stuff, handicrafts, dance-padding
- Favorite noveling music:
- Depends on mood and the nature of the story. Sometimes music even distracts me, so I seldom listen to anything while writing.
- Favorite books or authors:
- Anything interesting and touching