I grew up rural, it's still pretty rural around here. I still ponder in awe the inability for the masses to comprehend simple declarative sentences or inquires, the basic written word--their minds are too filled in composing what they want to SCREAM at you about when you already answered their question--often with the answers they already wanted.
The human condition is strange. Madness does ensue. That spigot of relief is treacherous, you never know just what may come pouring out of it when turned.
- Eastern Shore, Maryland, USA
- reading, writing, cooking, laundry, incipient madness
- Favorite noveling music:
- old show tunes, instrumentals, and every Christmas song Bing ever sang-- LOL
- Abused customer service representative--every day is a full moon around here!
- Favorite books or authors:
- The Stand...there is no other to compare, Stephen King, Janet Evanovich, Julie Garwood