I was born a writer. It inspires me and throttles me in a world where I can create, unleash and be who I am. Currently working on Aiken's Wings, a YA Spiritual/Fantasy novel inspired by a poem I've written many years ago. To find out more about my novel and to read some of my writing material, please visit my wordpress blog http://tamararokicki.wordpress.com/about/ I've shown interest in NanoWriMo for a long time but I admit I haven't really done anything on here. I need to buckle down and really immerse myself in more writing and networking.
- Writing, of course! Reading, digital photography and spending time with my wonderful family
- Favorite noveling music:
- Adele, Evanescence, Celtic Woman, Paul Cardall
- Stay at home mom and wife
- Favorite books or authors:
- Bible first and foremost! Francine Rivers, "Mark of the Lion Series", Julie Klassen, Suzanne Collins (Hunger Games Book 1 & 2),