Born and raised on Long Island until I was thirteen, when we moved down to Matthews, North Carolina. It sucked. The last year of middle school was horrifying; longest year of my life. The first year of high school wasn't that good either; a lot less beatings though. My sophomore year was when things started looking up. I made a few real friends and I even started hanging out outside of school. Junior was probably the best, it was the year I got my first kiss, made load of friends, and even had good grades. Senior year I dropped out.
The dropping out thing is a long story, but it makes sense in context. Right now I'm an unemployed eighteen year old that lives with his mother, but I look on the bright side: the fun I'm going to have writing this novel.
- Mint Hill, North Carolina
- History, Politics, Books, Comics, and World Building
- Favorite noveling music:
- Dance/Electronica, Baroque, Classical, Rap, and Folk
- Favorite books or authors:
- The Magicians, The Magician King, Discworld Series, The Percy Jackson Series, Kraken, Neil Gaiman, Barry Lyga, Sir Terry Pratchett, China Miéville, Rick Riordan, and Lev Grossman