"Writers aren't ninja's. We can't just write a book in a flash. BUT, we CAN garner some inspiration from the ninja in his discipline-NONSTOP."
"Aspire no more."
Tymothy loves God, his wife and his two children. While working two jobs a few years ago he decided he could be what God had been calling him to be.
Since then he has written numerous poems, a children’s picture book called The Sad Little Robut and a dark fantasy, the first in a series called The Stories, where he says, legends will be reborn. All his works are written with passion and a poetic prose.
He calls Texas home, where music and art inspire him. He is bringing his calling and his dream of being a career and prolific writer to fruition.
Tymothy is represented by Bree Ogden of Martin Literary Management and is on the road to bringing The Stories to publication.
Tymothy names many influences and inspirations, among them, The Bros. Grimm, comic books, graphic novels, Del Toro, fairy tales, twisted tales, dark and ominous scenery, Tolkien, and metal music. He aims to make a statement with everything he writes and implores the readers to search within themselves for the greater meaning.
- Writing, Listening to music, Family
- Favorite noveling music:
- Times of Grace, Forthangel, Across The Sun, Perception Of Intent
- Writer/Raconteur/Regaler of stories
- Favorite books or authors:
- Tolkien, GRR Martin, reading Steven Erickson, The Seven Deadly Sins Writers, My BNFF's, Bree Ogden, The YA Sisterhood, That's just the beginning...