I am good about writing on the Role-play and polling forums. First got into writing when I tried to figure out what i wanted to do with a blog like website (which is practically gone). First novel was a failure, because of a generally flawed idea (on the plus side it gave me the name I use for most of my male protagonists Arilo). Then I started digging into my dreams for story ideas (Ex: story where the main character turns into a zerba and her sister turns into a snake who generally is around his neck, story where the main character basically goes to school in a big structure that holds a secret within it that is pursued by a small club with a name that describes them as bad as it possible can "The Bagel Club"). Now end up writing too much into dreams.
- Earth when awake... Unirum when asleep
- games, swimming, basketball, etc, and other things
- Favorite noveling music:
- background noise
- Student and amateur writer
- Favorite books or authors:
- Foundling series, Hunter games, book of a thousand days, etc., D.M. Cornish, Rick Riordan, etc.