I love grammar so much it's stupid. And I'm so compassionate to everything it's stupid. And I'm so obsessed with Eyeshield 21 it's stupid! Really, pretty much everything in my life is stupid...in such, such good ways. XD
The storytelling arts are the most important thing in my life. Doesn't matter what the story is about or what medium it's in, if it's good, I will like it, very possibly love it, very possibly even become unreasonably infatuated with it. What I always say is, this above all: good story well told. In my own writing, the themes I like most are sex and sexuality, abuse and trauma, and friendship and camaraderie, in any combination. What I fawn over most is characters, and I love happy endings.
P. S. I'm atheist/agnostic and asexual. A- all the way! XD
P. P. S. I love Eyeshield 21 so much. So much. So much.
- Missoula, Montana
- movies, gender and sexuality issues, compassion, optimism
- Favorite noveling music:
- Good Charlotte, Creed, soft rock
- university student and bus driver
- Favorite books or authors:
- Eyeshield 21, The Killer Angels, The Secret History, Peter Pan, The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, The Scarlet Pimpernel, To Kill a Mockingbird, Mark Twain, J. M. Barrie, George Saunders