I am a wife and, as of August this year, a new mom. Having my son should make NaNo even more interesting this year than it was last year (as that was my first year attempting NaNo). But I wouldn't trade him for anything. I tend to be a "write by the seat of my pants" person and that's probably how this year's going to work since my son does take up a significant chunk of my time now.
Be sure to check out my blog - http://thisisnothithchhikersguide.blogspot.com - for a little more on me, my writing and the wonderful insanity that is my life!
- Twin Cities, MN
- Aside from writing - crocheting, quilting, Civil War Re-enacting, hiking, martial arts - that's all I can think of off the top of my head...
- Favorite noveling music:
- Depends on what I'm writing
- Adolescent Chemical Health Counselor
- Favorite books or authors:
- Do I have to pick just one?