Born in the Arctic Tundra and raised by Satan worshiping Innuits, I learnt to read and write by smelling the pages of Jeffry Archer's Kane and Adele (one of his lesser known works based on the popular hefty warbler's first album 19).
Fastforward 31 years and I began to write random bobbins on my Author Bio for Nanowrimo website. Very little happened inbetween.
- Aichi, Japan
- The three Rs - Reading, riting and rugby. And football. So the three Rs and an F. I quite like snowboarding too, though I'm not very good. So, the three Rs, an F and an S. I suppose boozing comes quite high on the list as well. So the three Rs, an F, something else (was it an M? I quite like music so it might have been an M) and a B. I hope the novel is easier than this.
- Favorite noveling music:
- Paperback Writer, The Write-ious Brothers, Write Here Write Now, Write on Time, and so on and so forth.
- West Bank and Gaza are probably my least favourite. Occupied France was ok
- Favorite books or authors:
- An Idiot's Guide To Novel Writing. An Idiot's Guide to Novel Writing Two: The Revenge of Khan. An Idiot's Guide to Novel Writing Three: Surely You Should Have the Hang Of This By Now. Anything by Jeffrey Archer.