woola woola boy
Contrary to popular belief, woola woola boy is not an adorable little robot with a cute little azure face - his name is Beemo, look 'im up - and more surprisingly, he isn't an alloy boot wearing, burglar flying through the landscape of Helprin's New New York. He's just some dude, sitting in a small room somewhere along Canada's west coast. woola woola boy, or simply woola woola on IRC, or Martin IRL, dreams constantly - both in waking life and normal style sleep - and wants to help the environment to bounce back. He's generally up for anything the requires a healthy balance of creativity, adventure, and idiocy such as suicidal multi-day hikes, after hours building free climbs, and high dives.
When woola woola isn't trying to convince his customers that they don't need that and they don't really need this, he's hanging out with friends, running in the woods, listening to new and epic music, eating, cooking, gaming, or sleeping. Sometimes he mixes and matches them too! Hilarity ensues.
If woola woola is one thing, it's an idea machine - no, and idea factory. If woola woola is a second thing, it's a shitty writer. Nanowrimo is basically a way for him to take a giant, c- dump in a word document which, inevitably, usually has a nugget or two of wit and - gasp - writing proficiency. It also syncs up pretty well with his goal oriented way of thinking, ability to make new friends, and need to try something new.
Woola hails from the beautiful island country of Philippines - but was raised in the drastically and laughably different city known as Winnipeg, and fondly to its inhabitants as Winterpeg, Manisnowba. He has an older brother who is like Genki Sudo - look 'im up - and Manny Pacquaio - look 'im up - at put together and a younger sister who at one point out-cooled the principal of cool school - true story. The son of a vanguard and a seraph, he has a weird sense of duty, morality, and weirder sense of humour, and general badassery.
Unfortunately for most people, woola woola likes dashes more than brackets - fuck brackets - which makes some of his writing hard - read impossible - to read - not withstanding this blurb.
Also, Fuck. Grammar.
On a final note, If he comes of as a bit crazy it's because he revels in anonymity - he's actually pretty normal...
Woola! Woola! Wooooooola!
- Surrey, British Columbia & Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Hiking, video gaming, food, ukuleling, wordsmithery, cycling, music, puzzles, ultimate, being ultimate, rugby, dodgeball, designing cool stuff to look at with your eyes
- Favorite noveling music:
- Iron & Wine, Sigur Rós, Bon Iver, William Fitzsimmons, The Antlers, Jónsi, Chiddy Bang, Darwin Deez, Ra Ra Riot, Passion Pit, Stars, Shwayze
- Sponsorship URL:
- Sales Associate, Oneironaut, Wannabe
- Favorite books or authors:
- Chuck Palahniuk, GRR Martin, Stephen Hawking, Cradle to Cradle, The Diving Bell and the Butterfly, Death Note, Naruto (don't judge me), Bleach (please don't), Hajime no Ippo, World Changing, Winter's Tale