I've been living in Slc, Ut my entire life, and I think it has made me an escapist by necessity.
I started doing NaNoWriMo many years ago and became so hooked on it that I decided to write a novel each month for all of 2012, and in November I am writing two novels, one for NaNo, and one for my normal monthly practice.
I love to blog about what I am learning and what I have done, and was even granted the pleasure of being on the OLL blog, which is actually how most of you probably found me :)
I love messages and questions, and if anyone needs anything please ask! I would hate for all I have learned to just sit in my own head when it could be helping my fellow writers!
That blog post, ahem: http://blog.lettersandlight.org/post/34356669272/how-to-write-the-impossible
- SLC, Utah
- Reading, coffee, good food, cats, psychic readings, cooking, paranormal stuff, science fiction, neuropsychology
- Favorite noveling music:
- Whatever sets the mood of the scene
- Barista, sandwich mistress
- Favorite books or authors:
- American Gods, Beauty, The Hero and the Crown, Watership Down, I Robot, The Dresden Files series, The Bone People, Ordinary People, Writing Down the Bones, A Wizard of Earthsea Saga, Ender's Game, Neil Gaiman, Natalie Goldberg, Robin McKinley, Douglass Adams, P. K. Dick,