Boring: grew up lower middle class, worked corporate, raised 2 boys on my own after hubbie left. My "real" life didn't start until the early 90's, when I discovered Sisterhood, Wicca, Poetry open mics, the wonder of love between women, and the joy of, once again, playing music. And spinning... gotta love the sheep. For that matter, gotta love life; never know when you're gonna cross an unseen line and, well, the door opens and something peers out: BOO!
- Cottonwood Arizona, USA
- Making music (mountain dulcimer, bodrahn, psaltery), birdwatching, hiking, and fiber art
- Favorite noveling music:
- Most any in the folk/classical/eclectic accoustic genres; special favorites are Celtic, ballads from the old days, 18th century lute/guitar studies and dance music.
- Home-based writer and editor, occasional busker, lost coin collector
- Favorite books or authors:
- Too many... usually read somewhere in the sci-fi, horror, thriller, mystery, fantasy, mystical and other strange stuff genres. Doesn't narrow it down much, but then, it doesn't have to, yes?