USA :: North Carolina :: Elsewhere
Today is the last day to qualify your word count!
Are you struggling with your word count and run out of things to write about?
(1) Add a long-lost friend, ex-lover, family member. Talking about the past can chew up some words!
(2) Kill off a character. Death brings along MANY conversations to move a story forward.
(3) Blow something up. Nothing beats a good explosion! (via enchanted.scribbler)
(1) SAVE YOUR WORK OFTEN! I can't stress this enough.
(2) BACK-UP YOUR WRITING ONCE A WEEK! If you keep a backup (flash drive, external, Google Docs, etc.), you're less likely to lose work.
NOTICE FROM HQ:
(1) If you aren't getting random emails from HQ, please check your spam mail.
(2) The following names are copyrighted: NaNoWriMo, National Novel Writing Month, and the NaNo Logo. You are not allowed to use them on your blog or website unless you post a disclaimer. Ask me for more details.
Hey everyone!! Feel free to post your own thread here if you'd like to! It's open for everyone to use!
Please excuse the lack of a mess around here! I'm working to get our forum up and running. It's almost NaNo!!
Meet your MLs
- Joined September 20, 2010
- Location North Carolina
- Age 31
- Word count 47532
We are a group of writers scattered from the mountains to the beach. Our stories are as diverse as we are, but our home is still NC! Welcome back everyone!