I am your friendly, slightly eccentric but nonetheless mostly comprehensible neighbourhood Lethbridge ML.
I enjoy long walks between classes (not really), dinner by the light of my dorm room kitchen's three burnt-out bulbs (as long as the food's good), and watching sunsets from my bedroom window (when I'm done holing myself in the basement music corridor from 9-7).
Wrimotaurs, I do miss you, but Lethbridge calls!
- Municipal Liaison
- Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
- Reading, writing, making music (singing, piano, French horn), woodworking
- Favorite noveling music:
- Celtic or symphonic/orchestral music; soundtracks
- Full-time Music Education Student
- Favorite books or authors:
- The Inheritance Cycle (Eragon, Eldest, Brisingr) by Christopher Paolini, the Farseer and Tawny Man Trilogies by Robin Hobb, the Left Behind series, Tamora Pierce, Christopher Paolini, Robin Hobb, J.K. Rowling, Tim Lahaye and Jerry B. Jenkins