I'm the Municiple Liason for the Kootenay Area, and a super fun person to get to know. Its not easy living in such beautiful surroundings, but we manage alright ;)
I am a writing perfectionist, and am always looking for ways to increase my writing quota and break down the barriers to writing. I feel strongly about the moral and intellectual importance of literature, both reading and writing, and do my best to encourage one and all to try a hand at NaNoWriMo. I am also available for writing and novel structure pep-talks & emergency novel-first-aid should it be required.
In my off-writing time, I'm a Care Aide in Castlegar, a freelance housekeeper, and frequent house/pet sitter and I belong to the TRCS Choir.
PM me if you wanna be buddies!
- Municipal Liaison
- Canada, British Columbia, Kootenay District
- If it stands still long enough, I will knit something for it.
- Favorite noveling music:
- Classical Music, esp. Chopin, and Mozart. Sirius Satellite Radio ftw!
- Favorite books or authors:
- Daphne Du Maurier, Mary Stewart, David Eddings, Mercedes Lackey, Anne McCaffrey, The importance of Being Earnest, J.D. Robb, Nora Roberts, Louise Marley, James Patterson