I avoid these things like the plague but, oh well ...
I'm a 29-yr old single parent to a wonderful 7-yr old son. He's a merry little distraction at the worst of times, and my biggest helper the rest of the time.
My genre is paranormal romance, mostly m/m but there are a few m/f and menage novels swirling around in there just for kicks. Presently I have 4 novels completed but none published, because with my genre being so specific it's hard to find those who are willing to read and critique my works. No reviews, few revisions, so in my eyes not ready for publishing.
I read constantly and am willing to try to get through any novel recommended. I always read multiple books at a time, sometimes up to 7, and finish at least 2 books a week. I review them on Goodreads here [http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/3011420-jimmy-hanson].
- Municipal Liaison
- Beech Island, SC
- Sketching, trying anything new - even if for the second or third time around, playing new games with my son, and trying to figure out what exactly makes all those weirdos tick.
- Favorite noveling music:
- Evanescence, Linkin Park, Breaking Benjamin, Akon, Imogen Heap, Adele, Lady GaGa, P!nk
- Medical Call Center Specialist
- Favorite books or authors:
- Amy Lane, Megan Derr, Rowan McBride, Sean Michael, Nalini Singh, James Patterson ... etc al.