I’m Sean. I write. I read. I think.
I'm the Municipal Liaison for the Southern Illinois region for NaNoWriMo 2012. My wife, Stacie, helps me out. We've also got a daughter named Harper whom I'm sure you'll meet at the write-ins if you join us.
I'm a marketing researcher by day and a writer by any other hour. Actually, I write a lot at work, too, so my fingers are frequently touching a keyboard of some kind.
I've got a long-delayed graphic novel on the way for digital platforms (iTunes, Nook and Kindle) very soon. It's called "Code of the Wild: Timber Wolf vs North American Wolverine," and it's insanely beautiful. Learn more at http://www.codeofthewild.com.
I’ve written professionally for over a decade, penning over 500 articles in the video game industry (most notably for PCGameWorld.com) and writing/adapting several comic books for the now-defunct Alias Comics and Dabel Brothers Publishing. My books include:
* Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma #1-5
* Raymond E. Feist’s The Wood Boy #1-2
* Tad Williams’s The Burning Man #1-3
* Legacy #4
* Sixgun Samurai #1-5
* Imperial Dragons #1
* Devil’s Keeper #1-3
* Johnny Caronte: Zombie Detective (English Language adaptation)
I’ve also edited quite a few titles, including:
* Laurell K. Hamilton’s Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter #1-5
* Orson Scott Card’s Wyrms #1-6
* Orson Scott Card’s Red Prophet #1-7
* Raymond E. Feist’s Magician #1-5
* Robert Silverberg’s The Seventh Shrine Illustrated Edition #1-2
* Legacy #1-3
You can read more about me at http://www.seanjjordan.com
- Municipal Liaison
- Belleville, IL
- Making Stuff
- Favorite noveling music:
- Anything without lyrics
- Favorite books or authors:
- Orson Scott Card, Raymond E. Feist, George R. R. Martin, R.A. Salvatore