This is my 9th NaNo and my 7th year as ML.
I'm a stay-at-home adoptive (Ellie) and step-mom (Samantha, Max & Tim) to my mini-herd of interesting kids. Ellie is the oldest, and on top of going to college, living with her amazing boyfriend, baking and cooking the best food, she participates in NaNo. This year will be tough as she's traveling in Europe and taking a Mediterranean cruise, so she won't be back until a couple days before November!
Sam, the youngest at 9, will be participating in NaNo for the first time this year through the YWP.
I also have Crohn's Disease. Due to the problems I have with it, I'm physically unable to hold down a traditional job, so it works out well that I can be home with the kids. Writing keeps me out of too much trouble.
When I'm not writing fiction I am an online wrestling reporter for a great website. www.wrestlingnewsworld.com Recently my work with the site has amped up, and I have a lot more to take care of, but it's a lot of fun!
- Municipal Liaison
- Winthrop, Maine
- designing, sewing, jewelry making, embroidery, SCA, RPG, ink, evil minion torture
- Favorite noveling music:
- Voltaire, The Methadones, Queen, Elton John, Weird Al, Dixie Chicks, Aerosmith, Meatloaf, Fozzy
- Sports Reporter & Freelance Writer
- Favorite books or authors:
- Diamond Age, Variable Star, Hard Day's Knight, The Stand, Spider Robinson, Heinlein, Kim Harrison, Katie MacAlister, Christopher Moore, Gregory Maguire, Sue Grafton, Philip Craig