2012 is my fourth year participating in NaNoWriMo and my second as a Municipal Liason for the Cody area.
2012 - WON - "Woman Went" - 52,058 words!
2012 - WON - CampNaNoWriMo - "Four Years - Freshman"
2011 - WON - "Thirty Days of T" - 50,377 words!
2011 - WON - Camp NaNoWriMo - "The Princess and the Pea"
2010 - WON - "Being Little"
2009 - WON - "Truest Self"
- Municipal Liaison
- Cody, Wyoming
- Cooking, family, writing, gardening, motorcycles, dogs,12 step programs
- Favorite noveling music:
- Suzanne Ciani, 70/80s rock, Disco (heehee!)
- Bookkeeper to pay the bills, writer/poet in my soul
- Favorite books or authors:
- Too many to list! Okay, so one of my all time faves is "Time Enough For Love" by R. Heinlein., Marge Piercy, Stephen King, Madeleine D'Engle, J.R.R. Tolkein, Gregory Maguire, Terry Pratchett, Greg Iles, Piers Anthony, Jen Lancaster, David Sedaris, Charles DeLint (by no means an exhaustive list!)