Erudite and mildly eccentric librarian by day, college professor by night, potential comic book superhero on occasion. Ability to impress or baffle friends and family with random Elvish words and phrases. Able to leap tall buildings with the aid of a high-powered jet pack and two well-placed trampolines. Loves plot bunnies and goats.
- Municipal Liaison
- Gondolin, Middle-earth (near Milw. WI)
- Researching Tolkien; Genealogy; Running with Scissors; LOTRO; Glorfindel and Erestor and Thranduil and... all the other pretty Elves
- Favorite noveling music:
- Erasure, Doors, Van Halen (with David Lee Roth, not Sammy or the other guy...), the voices in my head, Prince, Lady Gaga, Talking Heads, Foreign Music
- Favorite books or authors:
- 1984; The Silmarillion; Animal Farm; The Methuselah Enzyme; Imzadi; The Giver, Fred Mustard Stewart; J.R.R. Tolkien; George Orwell